- Nobu Hospitality, the global lifestyle brand founded by chef Nobu Matsuhisa, actor Robert De Niro, and film producer Meir Teper, has announced plans for a new hotel and restaurant in Hamburg, Germany.
- The Nobu Hotel and Restaurant in Hamburg is expected to open in 2025.
- The Nobu Hotel and Restaurant will be located within the Elbtower, a project by SIGNA Real Estate, one of Europe’s leading property companies, with a design by the celebrated architectural firm David Chipperfield Architects.
- The 64-story Elbtower, which will be located on the shore of the River Elbe within the HafenCity district and near the famed Elbphilharmonie concert hall, will stand over 800 feet, making it Northern Germany’s tallest skyscraper.
- The Nobu Hotel Elbtower Hamburg will offer 191 guest rooms and suites, a 200-seat Nobu restaurant, terrace bar and lounge with views of the River Elbe, fitness and wellness facility, and event space; the tower will also include a variety of retail shops, restaurants, and coworking spaces.
- The development will also include a Nobu private members club for the local community, with access to a private lounge, the hotel’s fitness and wellness facility, and exclusive members-only events.
- Nobu Hospitality currently has 13 properties around the world and seven more in development. It recently opened properties in Poland and London, and announced plans for a new property in Marrakech, its first in African.